Sharon Plunkett, Managing Director
- Sharon has over 25 years of public relations experience. She has held senior positions in J. Walter Thompson, Wilson Hartnell PR and McConnells PR, where she was a member of the board of directors prior to forming Plunkett PR.
- Over her extensive PR career she has created and directed campaigns for a large portfolio of travel, corporate, FMCG, and consumer brands.
- Sharon has invaluable media contacts strengthened by the diverse client portfolio she has developed including; Nutrition and Health Foundation, Tourism Australia, The Northern Ireland Tourist Board, Thomas Cook Group, The Harley Medical Group, Hachette Ireland, Suzuki, Heatons, Rococo, Instore, Spring House and Garden Show and Sasha, to name only but a few! She is proud to have worked with the Malta Tourism Authority for 19 years.
- Sharon graduated in Public Relations from DIT, and holds a CAM Diploma in PR from the UK.
Mark Walsh, Account Executive
- Mark has been involved in the PR sector for three years. He has worked in Oxfam Ireland’s communication department and with Merrion Business Development.
- Mark holds a BA (Hons) Degree in Media Production Management and a Diploma in Public Relations from the Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII).
- He has worked with a range of authors including Ivan Yates, Lorna Byrne and Tara Flynn.
Alan Keane, Account Executive
- Alan works across a variety of account types including tourism, health and finance.
- Alan previously worked as a journalist for Newstalk Radio and the Irish Times, and also served as an editor for a regional magazine in Munster.
- Alan has an excellent and varied list of contacts across all media.
- He holds an MA in Journalism along with a BA in New Media and English